The E-Sport Program as a Tool for Inclusion and Academic Success (F/SI)
May 7, 2019 | 11:00 - 12:00Location: 201-202
Track: Student Success
for the lessons we teach be reinvested and yield tangible results.
– What drove us to start this project? The desire to start an E-Sports program was born from the desire to explore other ways for students to have positive experiences when engaging with their school:
– A structured movement;
– Explanation of the clientele targeted with this program and the skills developed
– Presentation of the key steps since start-up
– Conversation about concerns and constraints
– Presentation of the assessments, points learned, and prospects
During the presentation, there will be time for individual reflection and group exchanges.
Student Life Counsellor
< Back to Schedule