The CICan 2018 conference app will get you ready for the conference before you even land in Victoria! The app will give you access to sessions, speakers, up-to-date conference announcements, venue maps, social feeds, and prizes. Use our conference app to create your own personal schedule and start networking with fellow attendees.
You can win:
- One of two (2) Complimentary Registrations to the CICan 2019 Conference
- One of four (4) $250 discounts to any CICan 2018-2019 event
- A $200 Visa Gift card, courtesy of PTE Academic
- One of two (2) Spektrum Anti-glare Glasses, courtesy of Enrollment Resources
- A set of wireless headphones & travel bag, courtesy of Thompson Rivers University
- A Victoria Wellness Package, courtesy of guard.me International Insurance
- A gift bag, courtesy of Thoughtexchange
How to Play
Visit booths, complete surveys, play challenges, and be social at #CICan18 for your chance to win great prizes!
Here’s how you get points to make it to the top of the leaderboard:
25 points: Headline Sponsor Answer
20 points: Keynote Sponsors Answers
20 points: Business and Industry Breakfast Sponsor Answer
15 points: Stream Sponsors Answers
5 points: Exhibitor Answers
Test question: What is the conference hashtag? Answer: #CICan18
Social Media posts (pictures, comments, status updates)
Tips & Tricks
How to Download
- Open the App Store or Google Play on your personal device and search for “CICan 2018”
- Select CICan 2018, download and install the app
- Open the app and select the “Login” icon located in the top right
- Enter your preferred e-mail and select “Continue”
- Create your password and select “Create Account”
Build Your Profile
Build your profile to customize your personal schedule, enhance visibility, and start networking!
- Access your personal profile by clicking the icon on the top right of the app.
- To get started, add a photo and information about yourself that you would like to share with other attendees.
- Add sessions to your personal schedule, collect documents, or take notes and then re-visit by clicking on the profile icon and looking for “Schedule”, “Documents”, or “Notes” respectively.
- You’ll also find direct messages under the “Event Feed” dropdown
Our conference app allows you an opportunity to engage with other conference participants and CICan.
- View conference attendees by selecting “Attendees | Participant(e)s” in the app menu.
- Use the direct messaging feature to connect and network with other participants.
- Participate in surveys to have your voice heard and for a chance to win prizes!
The CICan 2018 conference app is powered by EventMobi. For questions regarding the app, stop by the information booth or email BLandry@collegesinstitutes.ca.